Rabu, 04 Juni 2008

WORK time!! now OR never!!

because starting from this month (June) i will have more free and useless time, so i just looking for some job opportunity, whatever is it as long as i interested and sound good for me then i will take it!!

and lucky me, this week i just accepted to work in one of the popular bookstore in Jogja, so i guess this is may be the first challenge for me.. what kind of job is that?? how come?? what the "things" behind this opportunity?? these are the FAQ (frequently asked question) that my friend always asked me, now i will summarize all those question in this blog..(since i am not always have a free time to see my blog, so i just do it now) ;)

what kind of job is that???

this job actually is very-very simple, i just walking around the store to check the customer,help them, assist them in finding the book which are they looking for and giving them more recommendation (of course to sale more product..hehehe)
i work 6 days a week,no weekend effect, and just 5 hours each day.. because i am just a free lance employee, so i don't have to have the same work hour with the "real" employees..

such a nice job isn't it?? hahahaha

not doing a lot of "suck" things but i'll get more friends..hehe
i don't really think about the money, coz as long as i like this job, i will do it,the money is just the bonus!!hahaha

but, in every work place always meet new people with different and unique personality right,so i have to prepare my self, may be and just may be one of those "unique personality" does not like me, so i don't know what is going to happen.. hahaha



How ComE??

just lucky time for me.. related to "this" blog, my previous blog, i just "hang out" with two of my "superior" friends at "window cafe" then one of them said that The Bookstore open recruitment for free lance worker. i just interested for this opportunity and i just apply for that.. within a week, i just called for the interview withy the vice CEO, or kind like that, of this bookstore.. again, lucky me, she did not ask many question, she just asked why, when u available and thank you... one day after the interview she called me for work at the following day.. just lucky me!!!


What the "ThingS" behind this??

i always think simple, never make something complicated.. i just accepted and i like this job sooo... i do it!! think positive is good for me, you and every one... just quoted from "The Secret", it said that the world is your personality and mind, if u have positive mind set,the world will give u the positive things, and contrary. hehehe

wish me all the best then...

regard!!!

1 komentar:

CHA mengatakan...

and i'm the girl who informed u this lucky job.
so glad to see that u love this job.
u're right. just give the best for ur job.
the salary is just bonus.
but don't forget that this "bonus" will affect ur performance.
the more u get, the more u will perform ur job better.

believe me!
have a great working hours :D

*kasih gue bonus buku ye. hehe :p